My First Ghosts

Challenge other members to beat your record!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by okmaster » Tue May 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Backtwice wrote:Why are uou playing such small tracks?

Yeah, play longer, more difficult ones...

Failing Track by kai_carlson_
^here's one, by one of my friends, Kai Carlson. When he uploaded it, we were both newbz, and we didn't even know the end was possible, but i came back not long ago, made a ghost, improved it a few times, and here it is. Give it a go, anyone, @Grim, @BT, @strat, etc.
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by The Grim Cowboy » Tue May 07, 2013 2:46 pm

^beat. good ghost. I'll try improving it more and more
The Grim Cowboy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: Virginia USA

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by okmaster » Tue May 07, 2013 2:52 pm

The Grim Cowboy wrote:^beat. good ghost. I'll try improving it more and more

Thanks. I beat you back though, by 1 second. And i don't have a faking clue how, but i did the end part without even using z! WTF!

Hey grim, have you heard about BHR? Do u want me to invite you or fill you in? I'll do it via PM if i need. ;)
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by The Grim Cowboy » Tue May 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Beat it back! :D but my ghost is really weird! It doesn't even show that i beat it! :s_sad

Yeah I haven't gotten around to checking BHR out yet. I've been invited already though
The Grim Cowboy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: Virginia USA

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by Backtwice » Tue May 07, 2013 6:07 pm

okmaster wrote:
Backtwice wrote:Why are uou playing such small tracks?

Yeah, play longer, more difficult ones...

Failing Track by kai_carlson_
^here's one, by one of my friends, Kai Carlson. When he uploaded it, we were both newbz, and we didn't even know the end was possible, but i came back not long ago, made a ghost, improved it a few times, and here it is. Give it a go, anyone, @Grim, @BT, @strat, etc.

I WAS TALKING TO GRIM
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF GRIM POSTED THE LAST WORDS?
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by The Grim Cowboy » Tue May 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Backtwice wrote:I WAS TALKING TO GRIM
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF GRIM POSTED THE LAST WORDS?


Because my computer freezes everyonce in a while when I play tracks and when I try to ghost a big track it resets me back at the beginning. When I play smaller maps It freezes but its not as big of a deal..

I have gotten pretty far on the Ghosting Collab by RecordBreak but it has frozen many times :(
The Grim Cowboy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: Virginia USA

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by okmaster » Tue May 07, 2013 10:03 pm

The Grim Cowboy wrote:
Backtwice wrote:I WAS TALKING TO GRIM
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF GRIM POSTED THE LAST WORDS?


Because my computer freezes everyonce in a while when I play tracks and when I try to ghost a big track it resets me back at the beginning. When I play smaller maps It freezes but its not as big of a deal..

I have gotten pretty far on the Ghosting Collab by RecordBreak but it has frozen many times :(

Yeah, that one is hard, esp. the part by Taco...
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by Backtwice » Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 am

The Grim Cowboy wrote:
Backtwice wrote:I WAS TALKING TO GRIM
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF GRIM POSTED THE LAST WORDS?


Because my computer freezes everyonce in a while when I play tracks and when I try to ghost a big track it resets me back at the beginning. When I play smaller maps It freezes but its not as big of a deal..

I have gotten pretty far on the Ghosting Collab by RecordBreak but it has frozen many times :(

I WAS TALKING TO OK
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF I QUOTED OK?
sorry for the caps
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by okmaster » Wed May 08, 2013 7:00 am

Backtwice wrote:
The Grim Cowboy wrote:
Backtwice wrote:I WAS TALKING TO GRIM
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF GRIM POSTED THE LAST WORDS?


Because my computer freezes everyonce in a while when I play tracks and when I try to ghost a big track it resets me back at the beginning. When I play smaller maps It freezes but its not as big of a deal..

I have gotten pretty far on the Ghosting Collab by RecordBreak but it has frozen many times :(

I WAS TALKING TO OK
WHY DO YOU EXCEPT THAT IM TALKING TO YOU IF I QUOTED OK?
sorry for the caps

LOL. BT, will you also find a ghost of your for grim to try 'n' beat?
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by The Grim Cowboy » Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Yeah, if anybody has any challenges just go ahead and post them and I'll see what I can do :)
The Grim Cowboy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: Virginia USA

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by stratocrafter » Thu May 09, 2013 9:10 am

You guys are all such noobs, soz.
Image
zogeon wrote:I can fit 5 whole dicks in my mouth at once.

haxzerz wrote:prometheus is arguably one of the most hilariously moronic people out there
User avatar
stratocrafter
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 am
Location: Australia
Gallery URL: http://canvasrider.com/users/stratocrafter

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by Backtwice » Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

Me too?
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by okmaster » Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 pm

stratocrafter wrote:You guys are all such noobs, soz.

And what exactly is your reasoning for this?

Who is?
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by The Grim Cowboy » Thu May 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Haven't posted a ghost in a while. Here is one I did today :P beat Corn Rider:

EDIT: woops posted the wrong ghost, here it is: http://canvasrider.com/tracks/746192#
The Grim Cowboy
Member
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Location: Virginia USA

Re: My First Ghosts

PostPosted by stratocrafter » Fri May 17, 2013 5:12 am

Fluke.
Image
zogeon wrote:I can fit 5 whole dicks in my mouth at once.

haxzerz wrote:prometheus is arguably one of the most hilariously moronic people out there
User avatar
stratocrafter
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 am
Location: Australia
Gallery URL: http://canvasrider.com/users/stratocrafter

PreviousNext

Return to Ghost Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron