Canvas Rider Remake Possible?

Everything about Canvas Rider: News, updates, questions, ideas etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Canvas Rider Remake Possible?

PostPosted by harrisrwe » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:29 pm

I've been tossing this around in my head for a while, but everyone knows about CROE, and all CROE does is install the Canvas Rider javascript file and a few HTML files onto your machine. Now, couldn't someone "technically" modify the CR editor javascript file to just be the standard playing CR javascript file and remake the website? I know there would be a shitload of legal papers headed your way if you did it, but im just thinking about it...and im bored, since there's really nothing to talk about on here anymore. Ideas?
Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm gonna help you live out your brokeback fantasies
harrisrwe

Re: Canvas Rider Remake Possible?

PostPosted by Backtwice » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Yes.
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru

Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

PostPosted by haxzerz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:07 pm

harrisrwe wrote:I've been tossing this around in my head for a while, but everyone knows about CROE, and all CROE does is install the Canvas Rider javascript file and a few HTML files onto your machine.
Yes.
harrisrwe wrote:Now, couldn't someone "technically" modify the CR editor javascript file to just be the standard playing CR javascript file and remake the website?
Yes!
harrisrwe wrote:I know there would be a shitload of legal papers headed your way if you did it

Well, no, you would probably get a few emails about it and make it private (although of course allowing invitations, so that the community can still grow)
harrisrwe wrote:but im just thinking about it...

Sure, go ahead.
harrisrwe wrote:and im bored, since there's really nothing to talk about on here anymore.

There's endless things we could be talking about!
harrisrwe wrote:Ideas?

I would propose adding a classy black hat instead of a baseball cap, a more decent undo/redo system, perhaps some responsiveness, and lots of bugs.
it's arma-goddamn-motherfucking-geddon
haxzerz

PostPosted by roroman6 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:40 pm

haxzerz wrote:I would propose adding a classy black hat instead of a baseball cap, a more decent undo/redo system, perhaps some responsiveness, and lots of bugs.

Now what does this remind me of? :P
roroman6

PostPosted by ikr ikr ikr ikr » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:12 am

haxzerz wrote:
harrisrwe wrote:I've been tossing this around in my head for a while, but everyone knows about CROE, and all CROE does is install the Canvas Rider javascript file and a few HTML files onto your machine.
Yes.
harrisrwe wrote:Now, couldn't someone "technically" modify the CR editor javascript file to just be the standard playing CR javascript file and remake the website?
Yes!
harrisrwe wrote:I know there would be a shitload of legal papers headed your way if you did it

Well, no, you would probably get a few emails about it and make it private (although of course allowing invitations, so that the community can still grow)
harrisrwe wrote:but im just thinking about it...

Sure, go ahead.
harrisrwe wrote:and im bored, since there's really nothing to talk about on here anymore.

There's endless things we could be talking about!
harrisrwe wrote:Ideas?

I would propose adding a classy black hat instead of a baseball cap, a more decent undo/redo system, perhaps some responsiveness, and lots of bugs.

Ok bro how are you so smart?

Thanks horror!

Spoiler:

Thanks yagami!
ikr ikr ikr ikr

PostPosted by niclauzon » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:36 am

*cough*cough*
To Black Hat...
niclauzon

Gallery URL: topic27519.html

PostPosted by sfgdty » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:43 am

Nor will I allow yesterday's success Diablo III Gold to lull me into today's complacency, for this is Diablo 3 Gold the great foundation of failure. I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad, and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be Diablo III Gold the best day of my life.
sfgdty

PostPosted by sfgdty » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:44 am

So long as there is Diablo 3 Gold breath in me, that long Diablo III Gold will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough Diablo 3 Gold I will win.
sfgdty

Return to About Canvas Rider