Game of Thrones

Anything unrelated to Canvas Rider.

Moderator: Moderators

Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Gräggen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

For those of you who are too lazy or halfwit to read books and have declined to watching the awful TV-series instead of reading the truly fantastic novels, these next lines are going to spare you lots of time you'd otherwise have spent watching the third season.

Robb dies.
Catelyn dies.
Joffrey dies.
Ygritte dies.
Theon dies.
The Old Bear dies.
Ser Rodrik dies.
Maester Luwin dies.
Balin Greyjoy dies.
Grey Wind dies.

Perhaps I have forgotten a few, but these are the ones of importance. For those of you who want the more gruesome details, read along. Robb is decapitated on a wedding held at the Twin Towers of Frey, and the head of his direwolf is sewn onto his body. They cut Catelyn's throat and throws her naked in the river. Theon is skinned. Ygritte is killed by Jon. The Old Bear is knifed by his own sworn brothers of the Night's Watch. Ser Rodrik has his arm cut off and is then killed when he reaches out his hand to Bolton's bastard who is to help him besiege Winterfell, the Castle is later burned to ashes. Tyrion is wed to Sansa, the former is now accused of the murder of Joffrey and is soon to be executed. Ser Jaime has his right arm cut off.

Mayhaps someone wants the details of the fourth and fifth book aswell?

Image
User avatar
Gräggen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5073
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic3436.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by IamRider » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 pm

as long as Hodor is okay, i don't mind.
Image

Image

remember, remember, when pma left forever...
User avatar
IamRider
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:45 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Gallery URL: http://canvasrider.com/users/IamRider

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Kazniti » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Gräggen wrote:For those of you who are too lazy or halfwit to read books and have declined to watching the awful TV-series instead of reading the truly fantastic novels, these next lines are going to spare you lots of time you'd otherwise have spent watching the third season.

Robb dies.
Catelyn dies.
Joffrey dies.
Ygritte dies.
Theon dies.
The Old Bear dies.
Ser Rodrik dies.
Maester Luwin dies.
Balin Greyjoy dies.
Grey Wind dies.

Perhaps I have forgotten a few, but these are the ones of importance. For those of you who want the more gruesome details, read along. Robb is decapitated on a wedding held at the Twin Towers of Frey, and the head of his direwolf is sewn onto his body. They cut Catelyn's throat and throws her naked in the river. Theon is skinned. Ygritte is killed by Jon. The Old Bear is knifed by his own sworn brothers of the Night's Watch. Ser Rodrik has his arm cut off and is then killed when he reaches out his hand to Bolton's bastard who is to help him besiege Winterfell, the Castle is later burned to ashes. Tyrion is wed to Sansa, the former is now accused of the murder of Joffrey and is soon to be executed. Ser Jaime has his right arm cut off.

Mayhaps someone wants the details of the fourth and fifth book aswell?

Image


If this is true, you are literally the biggest cunt there is. The tv series is awesome, I started readin the books just recently after the tv show, and they play it almost scene by scene. No low budget either.
Thanks for ruining it, I glimpsed a couple dot points before I had a chance to see what was goin on.
If I were a girl, I would be a bisexual slut.
TheCrypt wrote:If someone is raped, I think it's okay.

If you want to be a VIP like me, send a message to me about why you think you would be a good role model.
User avatar
Kazniti
CR Master
CR Master
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:27 am
Location: Drowning in a pit of semen.
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic5509.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by TheZengo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Kazniti wrote:
If this is true, you are literally the biggest cunt there is. The tv series is awesome, I started readin the books just recently after the tv show, and they play it almost scene by scene. No low budget either.
Thanks for ruining it, I glimpsed a couple dot points before I had a chance to see what was goin on.



This, demod request.
Image
Image
User avatar
TheZengo
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 5869
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 2:46 pm
Location: ═╦═╔╦╗
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic15.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by _vili » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 pm

I don't know wtf is this about. But what kind of series has a bear as a character? (besides starwars)
Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why.
User avatar
_vili
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 5282
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: topic12782.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Gräggen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Kazniti wrote:If this is true, you are literally the biggest cunt there is. The tv series is awesome, I started readin the books just recently after the tv show, and they play it almost scene by scene. No low budget either.
Thanks for ruining it, I glimpsed a couple dot points before I had a chance to see what was goin on.


True? Keep reading the novels and you'll know whether it's true or not soon enough.

Also, how is one literally a cunt? Please, don't abuse the word like every other stupid teenager.
User avatar
Gräggen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5073
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic3436.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by haxzerz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Gräggen wrote:Also, how is one literally a cunt? Please, don't abuse the word like every other stupid teenager.

http://xkcd.com/725/
it's arma-goddamn-motherfucking-geddon
User avatar
haxzerz
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Isenki » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Actually, Gräggen got some stuff wrong. I won't tell you what though, because I'm a nice person. Also, Gräggen left out a huge spoiler because he's only the second-biggest cunt there is. :s_crazy

_vili wrote:I don't know wtf is this about. But what kind of series has a bear as a character? (besides starwars)


It's just someone's nickname, not literally a bear.
Image
User avatar
Isenki
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 10326
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: ten thousand
Gallery URL: topic63.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Hodor » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 pm

IamRider wrote:as long as Hodor is okay, i don't mind.

:s_wink
Hodor
Member
Member
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 am

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Gräggen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Isenki wrote:Actually, Gräggen got some stuff wrong. I won't tell you what though, because I'm a nice person. Also, Gräggen left out a huge spoiler because he's only the second-biggest cunt there is. :s_crazy

_vili wrote:I don't know wtf is this about. But what kind of series has a bear as a character? (besides starwars)


It's just someone's nickname, not literally a bear.



Oh yes, some of it I have forgotten and some of it I was dramatizing a bit. But now I'm curious as to what spoiler I forgot?
User avatar
Gräggen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5073
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic3436.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by artworker » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

I don't understand why you didn't just use a
Spoiler:
if it's true.. This is completely frustrating for me because I had finally started right back into the series and I'm not that far yet, but I had really gotten into it. I was excited to see this thread, expecting to see some cool discussions.. and now I'm just pissed that I clicked on it
Image
User avatar
artworker
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: North Shore
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/post112460.html#p112460

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Elephantom » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 am

f*** my throat and call me josephine
Elephantom
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm
Location: Dropping the bass

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Gräggen » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Proper Finnish, that is.
User avatar
Gräggen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5073
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: http://forum.fr2db.fr/topic3436.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by Yagami » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm

mitä vittu?
:)
User avatar
Yagami
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 9244
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Switzerland.
Gallery URL: topic15496.html

Re: Game of Thrones

PostPosted by alterbridgefan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Tämä.^
Image
Thanks Ghoul!
Altar on CR, and if anyone can change my forum name...

Spoiler:
Image
sig by meh

Lobby be bestest friend. <3
Gone, but I'll be back.
User avatar
alterbridgefan
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:20 pm
Location: Stalker...
Gallery URL: http://canvasrider.com/users/altar

Next

Return to OFF Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron