The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in history

Challenge other members to beat your record!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by mR..AuTo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:26 am

Vexxum wrote:This list needs to be edited, Wavecrest has gotten first on most of 'em now.


List is now up to date, thank you for requests ( and i appreciate that some of them are my own records! ) And i am aware that wave has beaten a few of them, so i've sorted that. Trust me... I'll be retrieving the records he took from me ;)
Image
User avatar
mR..AuTo
CR Master
CR Master
 
Posts: 4453
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am
Location: shitsville

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by Corn Rider » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 am

thanks for sparing a couple of mine wave :P

hah i'm rooting for you, mr..a
Image
Corn Rider
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 am

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by Mr.Auto Unleashed » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Check this one out, Mr.aUtO uNLEASHED

sPIKY spiky by They Call Me MR
Mr.Auto Unleashed
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by Backtwice » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Eh... I ghosted it
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by TheSignPainter » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:44 am

The record in Vappa factory is currently held by Rish25ils... However after comparing both Mr..A's ghost and his multiple times I find that they look exactly pinpoint the same... Ghost copier :O?

Edit: Just realized this applies to Ninja Factory 2 as well and most probably many other tracks on this list...
TheSignPainter
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 am

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by Backtwice » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:59 am

Yes.
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by okmaster » Thu May 09, 2013 10:27 pm

mR..AuTo wrote:
Vexxum wrote:This list needs to be edited, Wavecrest has gotten first on most of 'em now.


List is now up to date, thank you for requests ( and i appreciate that some of them are my own records! ) And i am aware that wave has beaten a few of them, so i've sorted that. Trust me... I'll be retrieving the records he took from me ;)

Still marvel at how good all these records are, and I watch them again from time to time. Hope we can get some more of you amazing ghosters over to BHR!!!
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by kocarkacirx » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Naah, end wasn't up to my expectations.
kocarkacirx
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by okmaster » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:02 pm

okmaster wrote:
mR..AuTo wrote:
Vexxum wrote:This list needs to be edited, Wavecrest has gotten first on most of 'em now.


List is now up to date, thank you for requests ( and i appreciate that some of them are my own records! ) And i am aware that wave has beaten a few of them, so i've sorted that. Trust me... I'll be retrieving the records he took from me ;)

Still marvel at how good all these records are, and I watch them again from time to time. Hope we can get some more of you amazing ghosters over to BHR!!!

Shut up spambot, my post will be last once again.

As I said, I really want some more oldies from here to get on BHR, plz!!! :)
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by okmaster » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 am

okmaster wrote:
mR..AuTo wrote:
Vexxum wrote:This list needs to be edited, Wavecrest has gotten first on most of 'em now.


List is now up to date, thank you for requests ( and i appreciate that some of them are my own records! ) And i am aware that wave has beaten a few of them, so i've sorted that. Trust me... I'll be retrieving the records he took from me ;)

Still marvel at how good all these records are, and I watch them again from time to time. Hope we can get some more of you amazing ghosters over to BHR!!!

Sad to see CR become full of all spambots, etc.

- @mR..A/any other well-known guys from here: When you gonna get on BHR?
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by Backtwice » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:46 pm

The question is:
When are they gonna check cr forums? :p
Owen spam here something if you wanna be the last one again
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by okmaster » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:29 am

Backtwice wrote:The question is:
When are they gonna check cr forums? :p
Owen spam here something if you wanna be the last one again

Sure. No irl names here please Nalle. Thats for BHR. I dont mind irl names on BHR, smaller community, but please not here.
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by Backtwice » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:43 pm

okmaster wrote:
Backtwice wrote:The question is:
When are they gonna check cr forums? :p
Owen spam here something if you wanna be the last one again

Sure. No irl names here please Nalle. Thats for BHR. I dont mind irl names on BHR, smaller community, but please not here.
Lol
Image
Thx to Horror
Dr101 wrote:WTF on my browser it shows an inappropriate video also I checked your profile and it doesn't exist on my browser!

BHR profile
CR profile
User avatar
Backtwice
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 pm
Location: Finland
Gallery URL: Well maybe you should wait until i make one?

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by WheelieMaker » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:59 pm

okmaster wrote:
Backtwice wrote:The question is:
When are they gonna check cr forums? :p
Owen spam here something if you wanna be the last one again

Sure. No irl names here please Nalle. Thats for BHR. I dont mind irl names on BHR, smaller community, but please not here.

lol @ seriousness
WheelieMaker
CR Forums guru
CR Forums guru
 
Posts: 3455
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Re: The complete collection of the greatest ghosts in histor

PostPosted by okmaster » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 am

Backtwice wrote:
okmaster wrote:
Backtwice wrote:The question is:
When are they gonna check cr forums? :p
Owen spam here something if you wanna be the last one again

Sure. No irl names here please Nalle. Thats for BHR. I dont mind irl names on BHR, smaller community, but please not here.
Lol

Lol.

@Wm, lol @ that you lol'd at what you thought was seriousness. :P but it sort of was.
A Black Hat now, and forever! <3

'A lot more active than here' ~ Wheeliemaker. :)

WheelieMaker wrote:afrikan hat rider
User avatar
okmaster
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm
Location: Der Schweiz, in den Ferien!

PreviousNext

Return to Ghost Challenges

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests

cron